Sunday 28 October 2012

Good lessons begin with good planning

Hello,

Good lessons always begin with good planning. Successful teachers commence with effective and productive lessons.

When I was doing an internship at LINK center as a part of my College Teacher Training Programme, I learnt the specimen outline of developing lesson plans. On the basis of that model, I have developed a lesson plan on Banking. To prepare a detailed lesson plan is always a pains taking and time consuming exercise. I have tried to make this lesson pam:

·         As detailed as possible

·         ICT based
·         Applicable to in-person, hybrid and on-line learning
·         Accommodative of multiple styles
·         Student centered
·         Interactive, Collaborative and productive

If someone else goes in my absence to the class, he/she will be able to understand almost all details without much confusion.









Cheers,
Jit

No comments:

Post a Comment